IT - Programme / Project Management
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Temporary until April 2019 initially
£12.38 per hour
· Provide administrative support for the e-portfolio system for the School in the continuing roll out of PebblePad to enhance the student experience by making a transition to online practices for portfolio and assessment
· Deliver training and support for staff and students in using PebblePad.
· Develop effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders including students, staff and health care practitioners and management.
· Project Management skills
· High level of IT skills including Microsoft Office.
· Proven ability to build good working relationships across teams and departments.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
· Proven analysis, planning, organisational and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work accurately under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
· Candidates with PebblePad experience will be given priority.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy