Public Sector - Public Sector Administration
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco Poole and Bournemouth are delighted to be assisting one of our local clients in their search for a Prevention and Communities Team Support Officer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive support and administration service to the Prevention and Communities Team in the Bournemouth office. The candidate will ensure that all administrative and clerical tasks within the team are completed smoothly and efficiently.
· Attending meetings and producing minutes
· Receive and assess correspondence
· Maintain and coordinate diary commitments
· Arrange meetings, events and consultations
· Conduct research and collate information
The Ideal Candidate
· Good communication with an understanding and ability to deliver quality
· Customer focused service experience
· Strong IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
· Ability to prioritise workloads and work to strict deadlines
· Good Attention to Detail
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call Tom on 01202 202810 or email
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy