£ 22300 - £ 24200 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Executive PA
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
URGENT - INTERVIEWS MONDAY 21ST OCTOBER
An opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to the Executive to join the executive support team within an educational establishment.
The successful candidate will be qualified to degree level and, ideally, will be experienced in providing PA support at an executive level. We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated professional able to work on their own initiative, and as part of a team, in a fast paced, demanding business environment. The successful candidate will be calm under pressure, highly organised, able to prioritise effectively with an ability to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and strict attention to detail.
Duties of the PA will include
* Diary management
* Producing meeting agendas
* Taking minutes within meetings
* Minute reports post meetings
* Appointment setting
* Appointment conflict resolution
* Call handling
* General clerical duties, travel booking and expence claims
* Administrative support for the department
· To fully adhere to all policies and procedures.
· Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
· Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity
· To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
· Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
The successful candidate will,
* Have worked as a PA before
* Have ideally worked within the public sector previously
* Be highly organised and have strong attention to detail
* Be able to work on their own as well as within a team
* Strong Communication skills
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Computer Literate
This is a friendly and supportive environment that offers:
Career and personal development,
Competitive salary and generous pension and holidays
free parking & other great benefits including discounted facilities
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy