£ 23000 - £ 25000 / Year
Transport & Logistics - Transport Admin
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Location: Hertford, Hertfordshire (moving to Harlow this year)
Salary: £20-25k per annum
Type Permanent, Full time
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Adecco Harlow are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client, a fantastic company with an excellent reputation. They are currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator to join their expanding team; the successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and have a good knowledge of SAP.
Excel is a huge part day to day in this role- Please ONLY apply if you have strong Excel skills & experience.
· Receiving Customers Orders
· Answering incoming calls and emails
· Enter sales orders on the systems
· Sending out weekly updates on orders
· Coordinating the delivery of stock with the warehouse and contracted hauliers
· Transferring data too and from large Excel spreadsheets, ensuring it is accurate and kept up-to-date.
· Managing & updating the excel sheet day to day - using accurate data entry
· Administrative jobs as needed
· Strong Excel skills & experience is essential
· SAP experience is required
· Strong team player
· Excellent communication skills
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. The Adecco group is a global company w ith more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy