Brentford, Greater London
£ 35000 - £ 40000 / Year
Marketing & Advertising - Digital Marketing
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
Based: Brentford, TW8
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Mon - Fri 9.00am - 6.00pm
Our client based in Brentford TW8, are now recruiting for a motivated Communications Manager to join their team.
The type of applicant they are ideally looking for would be someone who is out going and happy to talk with different departments within the company.
The successful applicant will be given opportunity's to plan and promote company events and be responsible for innovative communications strategies. Additionally, there Will be occasional projects with their marketing department.
They will also need new content for Facebook, Linked-In, and job sites, for this they would need someone who can draw people in with snappy content.
This position would be ideal but not essential for someone with a Marketing background who ideally would like to move into a HR orientated profession.
· 2-yrs experience within Digital Marketing, Internal communications, or similar role.
· Strong communications and writing skills.
· Demonstrated experience using the following platforms:
· Word-press, Mail-chimp, Hoot-suite, Melt-water, Google Analytic, Social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, and Linked-In, Microsoft office.
· Motivation to take on your own projects and own them.
· Experience organising and managing events
· Passionate about KPI's and monitoring audience engagement.
· Innovative plans for improving our internal communications strategy.
If you like the sound of this role then please apply.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy