Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Cleaning
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Adecco are very pleased to be supporting this major ground handler based at East Midlands Airport. We are now looking to recruit bowser operator/drivers to start asap.
The role involves operating bowser equipment in the airside operations area to ensure aircraft are loaded with water and all waste products removed as per a strict process. Operators will also be delivering cleaning materials and supplies to aircraft and removing waste and rubbish. You will be required to operate aircraft toilet waste systems and also join the internal aircraft cleaning team when required.
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to;
* Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc)
* Be able to make your own way to East Midlands Airport 24/7
* Hold a full driving license eligible in the UK with less than 6 pts.
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be Physically fit
* Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
* Operate aircraft toilet waste system
* Operate water system onto the aircraft
* Internal cleaning of aircraft when required
* Work to deadlines
Please email ASAP! We look forward to hearing from you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy