Sales & Retail - Outbound Telesales
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
We have an excellent opportunity to join an established company based in Kettering. They are looking for a Telemarketer who is passionate about making a difference.
As a Telemarketer you will be liaising with colleagues and customers, therefore the successful candidate will require the following:
· Target driven
· Excellent keyboard skills - Knowledge of Word and Excel an advantage
· Calm and professional manner
· High level of self-motivation
· Good communicator
· Excellent timekeeping
· Experience of a selling environment would be useful, but not essential
The successful candidate will be required to work well under pressure, with the minimum supervision whilst demonstrating a proactive approach to managing their call schedules and using their initiative.
About the role
· You will be responsible for the day-to-day Account management of a selection of schools for a team of sales Consultants. This will include tele-prospecting and email-prospecting to UK Primary and Secondary schools and speaking to key decision makers within these establishments. You will also raise awareness of the Oxford Brands and provide support for after school events and school training by calling schools to raise awareness and book places for teachers to attend. You will also need to be skilled in prioritising your own workload.
· You will be responsible for managing the customer's digital journey from the point of payment through to renewal. You will use the MTR data to make targeted call-outs to our Primary and Secondary Digital customers in order to grow and maintain our Digital business. This will include tele-prospecting and email-prospecting to UK Primary and Secondary schools and speaking to key decision makers within these establishments.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy