London, Greater London
£ 22000 - £ 25000 / Year
Defence - Security & Protection Services
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
5* Security Guards required for various Residential Developments across London
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Day and Nights Available
Shift Rotation - 7am-7pm/7pm-7am, 4-on 4-off shift pattern
My client is a leading managing agent with a portfolio of luxury residential developments across the Greater London area. A number of exciting opportunities has arisen for a Day/Night Security Guard with an SIA Licence to ensure the security of a number of high end, luxurious residential developments around London.
Your responsibilities will include:
· To perform your duties and provide security services, in the prescribed manner, as instructed by the Head Concierge/Estate Manager/Property Manager.
· To patrol on a daily basis, all external common areas of the development and report any security concerns, anti-social behaviour, defects, repairs, security or health and safety concerns to the Head Concierge/Estate Manager / Property Manager.
· To provide high levels of customer service at all times
· To act in a courteous and helpful manner to all occupiers in addition to members of the public, other staff, guests, and to contractors employed on the development.
· To ensure the development is a well managed, safe, clean and secure environment in which to live and work.
· To ensure deal with all general enquiries from visitors and guests.
· To ensure that all incidents or accidents are logged accordingly.
· To adopt and implement the procedures directed by the Managing Agent or their Health and Safety Consultant.
· To assist with the annual fire and health and safety risk assessments.
· To carry out a number of external patrols
· To deter any anti-social behaviour or intervene when any anti-social behaviour is taking place.
· To deter and intervene if any vandalism is taking place on the estate.
· To liaise with the police if any incidents arise that determine their intervention.
· To manage external parking as per the directions of the head concierge/estate manager.
· To ensure that no contractors park on the forecourt apart from removal vehicles moving in and out.
· To report any defect or health and safety concern, no matter what its nature, to your line manager.
· To attend training courses as directed by the Managing Agent.
Successful candidates MUST hold a current SIA Licence and ideally have previous Residential or Hotel Security experience. Only Successful applicants will be contacted.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy