In charge of two properties
Ensuring compliance with all hotel policies and procedures; and local and government regulations pertaining to employment practices.
Develop and implements recruiting and screening systems and procedures in order to attract most qualified candidates for position vacancies.
Coordinate with requisitioning departments in the recruitment of employee following established standards, policies and procedures; assists them in the orientation, training, development and evaluation of their personnel.
Investigate and review all disciplinary actions to ensure applicable law and regulations and procedures are followed.
Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance , they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
Watch the video
Ideal candidate profile
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Human Resources
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Strong team spirit and leadership skills.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Clear understanding of hotel industry is necessary as well as Myanmar Laws & Regulations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with all levels of Talents
- Resourceful, strong business orientation with strive for results
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English