Description de l'offre
Auto req ID
Volvo Truck and Bus Centre East Anglia are currently looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor for our Ipswich dealerpoint
At Volvo Truck and Bus we believe our employees are our greatest assets to enable us to deliver excellent service to our customers. Our culture promotes training and development to help individuals reach their career goals, positive working relationships between staff and managers where ideas are valued.
The role of CSR is pivotal in the dealerpoint as they are the interface between the customer and the dealerpoint, ensuring the service they receive is consistent and positive. They act as a single point of contact for a customer, providing relevant, accurate and timely information throughout, managing their expectations, as work is carried out on their vehicles. They see each job through various stages – planning, on arrival, service and repair, and invoice and follow up, ensuring a smooth transition from one stage to the next, proactively promoting services and products where feasible.
· To be the key customer contact for the dealerpoint and build good working relationships with customers.
· Planning – create, maintain and communicate the service plan to the customer, confirming and agreeing details in advance.
· Load the workshop schedule to maximise capacity Ensure MOT appointments are planned and communicated to customers and VOSA
· Upsell products and services to the customer
· On arrival greet customer, clarify the repair (eg retail, warranty, contract work)
· Ensure details entered in to Volvo systems reflects work to be carried out, agree timescales, use correct in-house code s for work being carried out, book courtesy cars
· Service and Repair – liaise and coordinate between customer and workshop, sell benefits of repair solutions in a professional manner
· Invoice and Follow up – ensure quality of job documentation is comprehensive and accurate, explain invoice to customer when picking up vehicle, resolve any queries
· Follow up after service – check customer is satisfied
· At all stages promote all the services and products available
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· Previous experience within the Industry is desirable and experience within a similar customer service/advisor role is essential.
· You should be able to demonstrate the potential to deliver great customer service, have excellent organisational skills and have a positive / proactive approach to selling additional products and services.
· Good IT skills will also come in handy to pick up different in-house systems relating to repairs and invoices.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
· Working for a top brand like Volvo gives you stability, good pay rates, excellent training and future progression.
· Competitive Salary
· 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
· Contributory pension scheme and Life Assurance
· On-going Volvo training.
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Employee Discount Centre
· Plus other benefits including cycle to work scheme, friend and family discount on Volvo & Renault cars
CURIOUS, AND HAVE SOME QUESTIONS? CALL US!
Contact Samantha Bull - / 07864994587
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world's best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province