Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond ? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted ? Join us and create the unknown.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our consumers with an awesome experience with each individual contact and drives the consumer focused agenda to every level of the organisation
Twilight Agents report to the Twilight Team Lead and will work from home.
Key responsibilities are:
• To consistently provide solutions to our consumers and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
• To support all consumer contacts in the specified native language; using Social Support and webmail primarily, and potentially other CS activities as required.
• To act with autonomy and collaborate with the rest of your team to provide accurate and thorough solutions to customer issues.
• To look for opportunities to improve the customer experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
• Monitor allocated territory queues to ensure SLA’s are met.
• Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues.
• Develop a deep knowledge of Ubisoft products and process.
• Provide first contact resolution of customer issues
• Take personal ownership of customer requests & provide exceptional customer experience as measured through customer surveys and internal SLAs.
• Support new projects and the wider business as and when required.
• Show the flexibility required to work with the extra demands of the night-shift whilst also working from home.
• Self-Motivated & excellent timekeeping
• Able to work independently and demonstrate good decision making and autonomy
• Have the ability to work remotely and communicate efficiently with the Twilight-shift Team lead
• Show flexibility to switch between shifts and can easily travel to the office for meetings and events as needed for business purposes
• Reliable high-speed home internet connection (>5mbps)
· Fluent English
· Strong technical ability– ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer situation
· Experience in customer service
· Experience of Customer Support ticketing tools, a knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
· Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a complex organisational structure.
· Strong interest and understanding of Social Media and gaming communities
· Quick thinker and work proactively
· Good communicator and team player
· Strong interest and passion for video-games
· Working hours will be 1pm - 1am
· Shift Pattern is 3 days on / 3 days off