The World of UBISOFT
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its production studio in Paris, where titles such as "Ghost Recon: Wildlands", "Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle", "Just Dance 2019" or "Watch_Dogs 2" have recently been developed.
Are you ready to take on new challenges?
Do you want to give beautiful experiences to the players? Come join us!
You are joining the teams who have recently worked on Watch Dogs Legion and who are participating today in a new project with strong ambitions!
Your daily quest?
Sound Design and integration : Design and integrate any kind of audio asset in the game, such as music, dialogues, sfx, ambiences, UI, etc… and drive the process properly from the design until run-time. Your strong knowledge in Wwise will help you to achieve successfully this mission.
Technical design: In collaboration with the Audio Programmer, the Technical Audio Director, the Team Tool & other TDs:
· Participate to Tools R&D of audio systems specific to the project and challenge audio systems.
· Help to establish guidelines and pipelines (budget, format, submission validation…)
· Collaborate to workflow optimization between audio middleware (Wwise) and the project engine to ensure integration of new features.
· Communicate and provide documentations of new tools and features / knowledge (how to, step by step…) to co-dev teams and other projects.
Team support :
· Provide support to the team for audio integration.
· Debug any content and provide support to the team in the debug process.
· Help and train new comers (ex: best practice on integration and asset optimization).
· Good experience in audio sequencers (Reaper, Pro Tools, Nuendo…) and sound design.
· Experience in nodal / logic integration for game scripting.
· Good experience in Houdini and procedural audio generation: identify the project needs and create specific rules for generation.
· Mastering project pipeline and extend knowledge to a larger scale than audio (Archetypes, Proxys, Prefabs, Object Bank, Components, etc…).
· Be aware of new audio technologies. Target good candidates and share it to the team for future integrations.
We are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry!
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
· Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
· Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
· Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
· Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.