At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
Part of the Security & Risk Management team, as the Security Architect (DevSecOps), you will help manage and reduce security risks by developing global security controls to integrate into our DevOps pipelines. You will be responsible for establishing current and long-term direction aiming at driving Ubisoft to the forefront of change to a DevSecOps culture. You will also elaborate global policies and standards, provide security guidance on infrastructure designs and conduct risk assessments.
The main responsibilities are:
· Act as a key technical resource for Ubisoft internal clients, including top management, regarding security matters related to DevSecOps and secure development practices;
· Lead, define and map digital architecture processes for designing large scale DevSecOps pipelines;
· Coordinate DevOps security in order to assist IT teams in delivering secure infrastructure solutions with his/her security recommendations and requirements;
· Ensure prevention and good management of technical, legal and human security-related risks by elaborating and proposing improvements to security policies, guidelines and standards with a global mindset, taking into consideration all Ubisoft offices;
· Perform and participate in technical vulnerability assessments of systems currently in place in addition to security evaluations;
· Create and maintain standards and documentation related to security processes, procedures and infrastructure;
· Participate in implementation or deployment of new tools, processes and best-practices in order to improve knowledge sharing and to raise security level while promoting security awareness among Ubisoft employees;
· Communicate with efficiency while delivering security needs and validating that appropriate security measures are in place.
· Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Sciences or any related discipline;
· Technical IT certification;
· Security certification (CISSP and/or GIAC).
· 6+ years experience in technical architecture or similar experience;
· 3+ years in information security field or relevant experience;
· Strong experience in DevOps development practices, CI/CD pipelines;
· Strong expertise with cloud environments (AWS / Google Cloud / Azure);
· Programming/scripting experience (Powershell, ASP, .NET, Python, Perl);
· Knowledge of orchestration platforms.
· Leadership mindset;
· Proactive and result-oriented;
· Effectively collaborate with a variety of stakeholders from top management to technical teams;
· Capacity to map and document processes;
· Excellent writing and communication skills;
· Autodidact and rigorous;
· Comfortable working in fast-changing environments.
· English language is required (oral/written);
· Solid knowledge of industry standards (ISO27002, PCI Compliance, NIST/DISA);
· Advanced knowledge of Application Security Architectures and Guidance.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.