Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join us and shape the future of entertainment. Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft, a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide, is currently seeking a paid intern for its San Francisco Public Relations department. The program will run for three months and candidates can expect to work between 30-40 hours a week.
This person will be highly motivated and well-organized, with an interest in public relations and content creator strategy. The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running and quickly make themselves an integral part of the larger public relations team. Duties will vary greatly on a daily basis and will include management of key contacts database, coordinating event logistics, drafting external communications, analytics & reporting on news cycles, staffing events, research projects, building upon and expanding our content creator program and more. This person will collaborate closely and communicate with both internal and external contacts.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on, practical experience and learn the necessary skills to succeed in the interactive entertainment industry. Interns will learn about the multiple facets of public relations in a creative, dynamic and challenging environment. Discover the ins and outs of the video game industry and video game PR with a high-performance public relations team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Perform administrative and clerical duties including research projects, media database management, physical inventory and product mailings
· Collect and prepare press clips and coverage reports
· Email and telephone contact with members of the editorial and content creator community
· Prepare written and press materials under PR team supervision
· Provide logistical and live support for industry events and ensure that both external attendees and other PR team members have the resources they need to meet their goals
· Work with analytics to help drive comprehensive recaps of press and content creator program; an emphasis on both qualitative and quantitative will be key
· Work as part of a team to help manage, grow and facilitate meaningful conversation with content creators, including but not limited to including but not limited to YouTube, Twitch and Mixer creators
· Draft and oversee key communication material for press and content creators, including pitch letters, reviews material, event invitations, and asset delivery
· Maintain an up-to-date database of content creators by conducting ongoing research and continuous evaluation
· Bring a creative and fresh perspective to existing programs (for example, creators or bloggers)—not only run with programs that exist, but recommend additions, changes and tweaks to make programs run more efficiently and effectively
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
· Knowledge and interest in video game industry is beneficial
· Familiarity with PC applications and public relations tools: Microsoft Office Suite for Windows (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), CisionPoint Media Database, etc.
· Self-confident team member who motivates and builds trust with others both internally and externally
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to own projects while organizing and prioritizing tasks against deadlines
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
· Quickly adapt to corporate administrative procedures
· Degree in communications, English, or marketing obtained or currently in progress
· Previous work or intern experience in a public relations/marketing communications role in a PR agency, in-house marketing department, or related marketing environment preferred
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 24 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com .
Ubisoft is an EOE and offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.