Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Temporary Partner Marketing Coordinator for its Partner Marketing Department. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for asset and project coordination, as well as specific digital account support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Initiate and traffic in-store and online creative assets between Brand Marketing, Ubisoft’s creative teams, internal and external partners
· Assist multiple Partner Marketing Managers by collaborating with partners and cross-functional teams, such as brand, digital marketing and creative services, to build out marketing programs that promote the game throughout its lifecycle
· Manage and fulfill incoming asset requests from internal teams and external partners
· Deliver content to retailers, retailers’ content portals, and internal teams
· Manage and maintain ongoing marketing calendars across all titles and projects
· Attend and distribute notes from Brand’s weekly meetings
· Capture/document live marketing placements and maintain server folder organization
· Assist in drafting wrap decks
· Ad-hoc & Event-based broad Sales team support
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· 1-2 years of experience in positions requiring artwork trafficking, project management or account coordination and administrative support in fast-paced marketing environment preferred
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
· A self-starter who can work productively, autonomously, and cooperatively within a team
· Detail oriented - strong organizational/multi-tasking/prioritization abilities
· Proactive thinking and excellent communication skills
· Familiarity with Gaming industry and one or more of the digital retailer ecosystems (Microsoft Xbox Store, PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop, Steam, Epic Games Store) is preferred
· Experience with eCommerce and/or online marketing preferred
· BA/BS required with marketing concentration preferred
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.