Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. Ubisoft Da Nang is collaborating with several subsidiary studios to bring existing franchise on new mobile games and platforms.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
As Ubisoft Da Nang’s Marketing Coordinator,
· You work under the supervision of the Marketing Product Manager on the elaboration and the succesful execution of the marketing strategies for a growing catalogue of Ubisoft multiplayer web games;
· You collaborate with internal, external partners and freelancers to ensure the succesful delivery of digital marketing projects and ensure the projects timelines
· You coordinate the development and deployment of Ubisoft’s web gaming platform, on the web and on mobile app stores;
· You optimize the visibility of our games and application on different touch points : app stores, search engines, gaming platforms...
· You assist the Marketing Product Manager, the Content team and the Production team in producing relevant Market reports and analysis, and exploring opportunities for development.
· 1 or 2 years working in a project coordinator, marketing specialist in digital agencies/client side, or equivalent role
· Organized and able to coordinate a multitude of projects at the same time
· Friendly and Go-getter attitude, strong sense of initiative and ability to solve problem
· Fluent English, Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proven capacity to work in an international environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Project Management, Business administration or relevant field
· Interest in Digital Marketing and/or Video Games is a STRONG plus
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
· An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
· Attractive remuneration package
· Performance rewards
· Creative & endless fun projects
· Unlimited access to Ubisoft games on Uplay
· Flexible working time
· Premium healthcare insurance
· UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
· Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
· Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
· Staff clubs
· Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS4…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits