About Ubisoft Mainz
The teams at Ubisoft Mainz are engineering some of Ubisoft’s biggest blockbusters. Operating from a historic city in the heart of Germany, the studio develops games pushing the limits of the genre like the acclaimed Anno 1800 and lends decades of expertise to AAA co-development projects like Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and the upcoming Beyond Good And Evil 2. More information at mainz.ubisoft.com .
The Junior HR Generalist will support the HR Business Partners in day-to-day operations of the HR department by administrating policies, processes & programs and providing support to all operational teams.
Your primary objectives are to:
· Support the local HR Business Partners in Mainz
· Support new employees during their onboarding/ pre-onboarding
· Prepare and follow-up on the monthly payroll
· Contribute to the optimization of HR processes
· Be the interface for all of Ubisoft Mainz's staff in regards to HR related topics, together with the local HR Business Partners
Your tasks will include to:
· Ensure that all onboarding and staff management processes are being complied with
· Prepare necessary documents for visa/ work permits applications
· Support new employees from abroad with their first steps in Germany – accompanying them to visits at Foreigner’s Office, Welcome Center, translating German documents etc.
· Set up employment contracts, reference letters and usual correspondence
· Engage in file management and various administrative tasks
· Prepare the monthly payroll with support of the local HR Business Partners
· Record absences
· Degree in economic studies (HR focus) or comparable education (e.g. HR-Specialist (IHK))
· First experience in HR is preferable (around 1 year)
· Basic knowledge of labor law and social security law
· Very good organizational skills
· Being a team player with a service orientated mind-set
· Excellent command of both English and German in oral and written
· Preciseness, adherence to schedule and discretion is a must have
· Flexible working hours
· External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other teams
· Fresh fruits, discounted gym membership, corporate benefits and support for child care
· Free bike rental or lease your own bike
· Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, a cover letter including your earliest starting date, and why you would like to join us.
For further information, please check https://mainz.ubisoft.com/en/