About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
As Game Designer, you will be responsible for designing and balancing features, systems and mechanics.
Your focus will be to develop innovative game features that improve customer acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization.
You will work closely with the creative director, designers, producers, engineers and artists during the production, launch and live operations of social/casual/freemium games.
Balancing and adjusting game-play experiences to ensure smooth and user expected experience.
Prototyping and designing gameplay and features.
Create and maintain living documentation for all aspects.
Working with artists and programmers to facilitate development and iteration of features
Respond to feedback, analytics, and test results in a constructive manner with logical and reasoned suggestions/solutions to improve on designs
Research and remain current industry trends and competitors, and share to the team regularly.
Generating new ideas and proposals for games.
· 负责平衡和调整产品各方面体验, 以确保符合用户期待的流畅体验。
· Interested in music and dance, experience with Just Dance and other dance product.
· Must be a social user, and acute about social networking and social media knowledge.
· Know about user behavior, and understanding user needs.
· Good communication skills.
· At least 1 years’ experience as a designer, preferably with casual or social games.
· Experience with game documentation including creation of visuals using tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio, Excel, Wiki, etc…
· Strong motivation to take on any tasks needed to complete a project.
· English skills in both spoken and written.
Ideal Candidates Have:
· An experience of Monetisation, game balancing, social features, reward structure, viral aspects
· An understanding of usability principles
· An understanding of statistics and analytics
· An understanding of the dynamics of online communities and social media
· Fluent English skills (spoken and written)
· Chinese knowledge is a plus
· 1 年以上的产品策划经验，有休闲娱乐和社交产品策划经验者优先。
What you will also get:
· An international working environment
· FUN Culture
· Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!