Ubisoft is committed to enriching player's lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We created worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
In the Ubisoft EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK, we are committed to provide our consumers with an awesome experience to enrich players' lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. With teams in Consumer Support and Community Management, Ubisoft EMEA CRC is dedicated to defining the standards of player experiences across EMEA region (Europe, Middle-East, Asia & Australia). Working in close collaboration with the wider business it is key to fulfilling our mission: to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our team members. We are always on the lookout for creative, entrepreneurial spirits who share our passion for what they do.
If you are ready for a challenge, are fluent in written and spoken German , full of new ideas and ready to play a role in our ongoing success, then we want to hear from you!
As well as being great team players and living and breathing the Ubisoft brand you will also:
· Consistently provide solutions to our consumers and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
· Support all German customer contacts via webmail & phone primarily, and potentially chat, forums and social media in coordination with Community Managers.
· Act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound customers with knowledge and passion for our products.
· Look for opportunities to improve the customer experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
Your mission is to:
· Monitor allocated territory queues to ensure SLA’s are met.
· Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues.
· Develop a deep knowledge of Ubisoft products and process.
· Provide first contact resolution of customer issues
· Take personal ownership of customer requests & provide exceptional customer experience as measured through customer surveys and internal SLAs.
· Support community managers, new projects and the wider business as and when required.
· Show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding for the demands of the business and our consumers.
You are a skilled professional and expert in the following:
Strong technical ability– ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer support environment
Good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube
Native German with excellent spoken & written English
Quick thinker – work proactively
Good communicator & team player
Able to work on own initiative
Experience of Customer Support ticketing tools, a knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
The job will be located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.