About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
· Assist with the teams on social media accounts on game days/during games and all community appearances (weibo, forums, Tieba, QQ groups, etc.)
· Assist with the teams on copy writing and posting of UBI brand(games) news
· Private Messages monitory and collecting at Weibo/WeChat backend
· Assist with the teams on copy writing of community events based on the brief given by community manager
· Develop game program content including: player interviews, editorial, special interest stories, etc.
· Assist with planning and coordination of special events and theme activities.
· Work with graphics/marketing to create promotional materials to bring on all community appearances
· Assist with preparation and execution of on-field contests as needed.
· Oversee implementation and execution of fan clubs.
· Superior interpersonal communication skills
· Skill of copy writing
· Skills to use Photoshop
· Ability to professionally interact with and relate to fans
· Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
· Knowledge of games & Ubisoft’s brands