Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft builds worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
With over 30 locations worldwide, 94 nationalities and 55 spoken languages, Ubisoft teams are a creative force with a diverse range of specialties in development, business and operations. Through cross-studio collaboration and a forward-looking approach, they dream up new ideas, anticipate new technologies, and continually enhance their expertise.
From breathtaking gaming experiences to award winning marketing campaigns, Ubisoft creates engaging worlds that foster passionate communities.
The 3D Marketing Artist will be working closely with the development team and participate in the realization of key arts, posing, and various visuals for promotional purposes from existing 3D assets.
- Manage 3D library and create object materials and props to support Key Art Production
- Set up lighting templates for individual asset render
- Propose creative ideas to highlight our brand while respecting our artistic direction and marketing vision.
- Prepare assets from External Agency to integrate into our Maya Pipeline
- Up-res in game assets to create Hi-Res image
- To assist in any other marketing assets needs
- Knowledge in Maya and 3DS Max software
- Good Lighting and Rendering techniques
- Outstanding knowledge in realistic and stylistic texturing (esp. CGI hair grooming and sub-surface scattering)
- Good communication skills
- Passion in video games
- Knowledge in Zbrush is a plus
Kindly submit a copy of your CV and a link to your portfolio
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.