Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
You will take part in the production of the games by creating, adapting or implementing all the essential 3D Environment elements for the success of the game.
· Learn and respect the artistic direction established (references, documents etc)
· Determine the objects and environments required, and adjust the work according to the story and gameplay (Game design documents)
· Plan, with your immediate supervisor, the objects and environment to be created
· Create objects and environments by choosing the quality to achieve vs the importance in the game and technical constraints
· Have the objects and environments validated by the Lead Artist or Art Director
· Verify the quality of objects and environments once imported into the game, and make improvements when necessary
· Correct the bugs identified by the testers
· Any other ad-hoc duties, if necessary
· Experience in working on AAA games is preferred
· Good knowledge of one or more 3D packages (Softimage, IXSI, 3DS Max, Maya, Lightwave etc)
· Good knowledge of Photoshop
· Good knowledge of the technical constraints linked to real time, 3D engines and level editors
· Expert on UV, Zbrush
· Ability to accept criticism, with good artistic sense and traditional art background
· Creative, with an eye for details
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
Apart from a competitive competitive salary package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume!