Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio will focus on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. The teams at Ubisoft Da Nang will also collaborate with other studios on the development of mobile games.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
As a 3D Artist, you will collaborate with the team to create models that maintain a coherent vision of the game’s look and feel.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
· Create compelling 3D models, hand painted textures and set pieces, for use as in game assets.
· Work closely with the concept team to ensure consistency between the concept and final 3D assets.
· Participate in the constant improvement of asset production methods and techniques.
· Maintain a high level of quality while working with design constraints and balancing performance issues.
· 2+ years’ experience in a similar role creating 3D game assets
· Excellent traditional skills as it pertains to painting/drawing, compositing, texturing
· Strong knowledge of anatomy and structure
· Possess classical foundation, including the effective use of color, contrast, composition and concept
· Strong Communication and Teamwork Skills
· Experience with 3DS Max, ZBrush, Blender…
· Experience in Unity
· Interest in F2P Mobile
We’ll come back to you as soon as possible with potential delays to expect due to the recent opening of the studio.