CAIRO-CORNER STR 254 & 206(EGY)
A territory manager responsible for North Egypt operated network is responsible for the following:
· Operation of service station (Fuel, Lubes & shops sales & all other services).
· Follow up procedures implementation/ Site safety & hygiene / targets &operational tools.
· Make required inspection during his weekly visits
· Supervise all team managing the station
· Follow up with stations managers on site daily reports, staff training, new hires, vacations, shifts.
· Handle customer’s complaints.
· Ensure accuracy of monthly cash audit and stock control and revise statement of accounts.
· Evaluate staff performance and take necessary actions
· Optimize the management of lubricants stocks (avoiding excess inventory and shortages).
· Achieve maximum control for stocks and stores / Stock intake every 3 months.
· Random visits to sites in his area and make detailed reports of any findings.
· Follow up system performance
· 2 times appraisal for his subordinate / Follow up their development and promotions in line with Operated Network Manager.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Total in EGYPT
Total is the world's fourth-largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company, with operations in more than 130 countries spanning all aspects of the petroleum industry, including upstream operations and downstream operations.
Total Egypt is a subsidiary of the international oil company Total SA established in 1998. The company is active across the entire oil product distribution sector, with general sales, lubricants, and marine and aviation activities as well as a retail network. The company currently employs 230 people and makes particular efforts in recruitment, training and professional development
Total Egypt’s involvement in the country has been growing constantly over the years. Whatever the circumstances the company has never halted its operations which has allowed her to acquire new positions in the market, with an estimated market share today of 15%.
The company runs retail network of 235 stations throughout the country and has opened a massive state-of-the-art lubricant blending plant in Borg El Arab. Total Egypt’s mission is to provide quality products and services to its customers. It retails high quality fuels and lubricants as well as services and various products at its Bonjour shops.
Total Egypt is reinforcing its presence in Egypt as a leading energy player by participating in El- Gouna solar project together with the current shareholder Beltone and TED through a mega solar project of 50 MW for an estimated cost of 150 Million USD. Total Egypt equity is 25% besides 25% equity of Total Energy Development.
At Total Egypt, the safety of people and operations, environmental protection, customer satisfaction and listening to stakeholders are core concerns. Industrial hygiene, employee health and product quality are absolute priorities.
In the upstream sector, two affiliates of ELF and Total were active from 1975 to the early 90’s in the different Egyptian basins. After having maintained an active watch on Oil & Gas projects since 2001, Total Exploration & Production came back in Egypt in 2010, with the attribution of a deep offshore block in Mediterranean (EEBO) which was relinquished at the end of its 1st exploration phase in August 2014 after disappointing well results.
On January 22nd, 2015 Total signed the concession agreement of the newly attributed exploration block North El Mahala onshore (100%), located in the Nile delta (NEMO).
On October 6th, 2015 as a result of the EGAS 2015 bid round, Total has been awarded 25% participating interest in the exploration block North El Hammad, located in the shallow water of the Mediterranean sea, Total (25%), BP (37.5%) and ENI (37.5% - Operator).
· 2 to 4 years of Experience in account management.
· Fluent in English.
· Able to work under stress/ Good management skills.
· Awareness of stock management & Finance.
· Creative & Proactive
· B. Sc. Degree (Business/Engineering/Logistics/Finance).
Sales general responsibilities, Sales
Retail Operations Supervisor - Alex
Marketing & Services
Region, department, area
Experience level required
3 - 6 years
Affiliate (if known)
Corner 254&206 Degla, Maadi, Cairo
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords)