· Strictly follow the company HSE standard in daily work
· Achieve sales target in terms of volume, gross margin, unit gross margin and Niche product
· Take use SDMS by completing sales reports and submit on time to Area Sales Manager
· Take use SDMS with distributors, especially for the Business Plan, SPANCO
· Develop sales activities in the responsible area by respecting the company strategies, product mix, sales guidelines and code of conduct
· Visit distributors to evaluate, filter the existing distributors and recruit potential ones
· Manage the distributor’s performance, process, mind and expectation
· Promote the marketing tools, new products, communicate the latest policies with distributors
· Co-visit end users with distributors to understand the market, ensure the key messages are communicated properly in the channel
· Help distributors to develop local market
· Assist distributors on sales force recruitment, technical and selling skills training to enhance their professionalism
· Collect information from distributors, end users or other brand and bring feedback to Area Sales Manager with fair judgment and suggestions
· Provide accurate sales forecast for the sake of on time delivery and customer satisfaction
· Follow up customers credit, payment to reduce the risks of bad debts. Cooperate with IODD to develop OEM customer and hold industrial seminar
· Bachelor's Degree or above,major in chemical, machinery engineering will be preferred;
· Minimum 3 years of sales and channel management (dealers) experience in an international company;
· Honest, Integrity, Hard working, good interpersonal skills and good analysis capability
· Industrial customer development experience in direct or indirect channel is preferred.
· Well-organized and flexible in the face of change, with a strong drive for success;
· Skilled in PSS, negotiation and Key account winning strategy;
· Able to perform under constant pressure as well as work independently and able to identify when to consult from supervisor..
· Fluent in listening, speaking and written in English;
· PC proficiency is essential (Microsoft Office, Windows environment) and knowledge of excel is preferred; Willingness to work a flexible schedule and undertake business travel (more than 50% travel is required).
IO Sales Engineer(Hangzhou, Jiaxin)