Explore career oppurtunites at HomeGoods, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. HomeGoods is where savvy shoppers of every style discover an ever-changing selection of exciting top brands and home fashions from around the world, at prices generally 20-60% below department and specialty store regular prices, on comparable merchandise, every day. With over 500 stores nationwide, its a great time to join the HomeGoods team.
· Ensures the delivery of prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all external and internal customers at all times, resolving any customer service issues appropriately and competently
· Operate as a front line manager focused on executing store functions through staff members.
· Help coach and train a capable and talented team of Sales Associates, ensure development of the overall store team.
· Assisting with general supervision in accordance with company policies and procedures including opening and closing the store and front end coverage as assigned.
· Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
· Communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively to others.
· Must possess superior customer relations
· Must be available to work flexible schedule including weekends and
· Strong communication skills – verbal and Listens and responds appropriately.
· Must be capable of handling multiple tasks at one
· Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations.
· Team player/works effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks.
You can also feel good knowing that HomeGoods is a part of the TJX Company Inc., a fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of appareal and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense. Discover different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work enviorment, we also strive to provide a competitve salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for empolyment with out regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individauls status in any group or class protected the applicable federal, state or local law. TJX also provides resonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilites in accordance with the Americans with Disabilites Act and applicable state and local laws.
Nearest Major Market: Kansas City
Job Segment: Front End, Technology