Your surprise is waiting!
Explore career opportunities at Marshalls, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. Marshalls delivers customers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashion at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day. With over 1,000 stores nationwide, it’s a great time to join the Marshalls team.
· Basic hand and power tools knowledge
· Mechanical aptitude to advance in maintenance
· Ability to use ladders, changing light bulbs, ceiling tiles, assemble fixtures, and furniture
· Perform cleaning and painting of walls and fixtures
· Operate a floor scrubber/sweeper
· Capable of driving all power equipment in the building and capable of being licensed
· Ability to change and service batteries
· Receive building maintenance supplies and dispose of damaged/obsolete equipment
· Ability to work with limited supervision.
· Be flexible with changing hours, demands, and priorities.
· Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
· Be organized and show good attention to detail.
· Safety conscious.
· Must be able to work overtime hours
You can also feel good knowing that Marshalls is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense and T.K. Maxx.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Woburn || MA || Marshalls
Nearest Major Market: Woburn
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Maintenance, Architecture, Merchandising, 3rd Shift, Fashion Retail, Manufacturing, Engineering, Retail, Night, Fashion