HINE is one of the most respected brands in the Cognac Category and amongst the top 5 selling brands, by value, in the UK. Following a strategic review of the brand which has seen the revamping of the core SKUs and new communication strategy HINE has recently partnered with Speciality Brands Ltd as distributor for the UK market.
To help consolidate this new strategy we are looking for a full-time Brand Ambassador to support our growth aspirations and represent our range of cognacs in London and throughout the UK
Working alongside the Speciality Brands and HINE marketing and commercial teams, the Brand Ambassador will be responsible for activating and managing key aspects of HINE’s tasting program including trade and consumer events as well as bar education program. Your main objective is to establish relationships with and educate on
- and off-premise accounts in order to increase brand awareness and distribution.
You will be expected to plan time and activities with key accounts to ensure achievements of distribution, promotions and education. In a highly dynamic and competitive sector, building strong customer relationships is key and as such only the very highest level of customer service is acceptable.
You will work closely with our Distributor, to ensure proper implementation and brand building. You are expected to know the competition, be the image of the brand, use social networking as a tool, develop activity reports, work with partner brands, and provide feedback.
- Keep up to date with the cognac category including knowledge of brand activities and category news.
- Develop and host informative and passionate training sessions for staff, consumers and journalists in on and off-trade accounts around the UK.
- Organise, host and evaluate trade and consumer events showcasing the Hine range.
- Identify business opportunities for Hine and work alongside Bus. Dev. Managers to deliver them.
- Be an active part of HINE social media presence following guidelines from the brand.
- Develop relationships with staff, managers and owners of suitable bars, restaurants, hotels and retailers.
Bac + 5 Master Management Business school
Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and interact at all levels of business.
A level of creativity that facilitates the development of cutting edge consumers and trade activation programs.
Tech and social media savvy and strong emphasis on the use of it.
Strong organisational skills with a very good attention to detail and accuracy.
Effective time management and prioritising skills.
Excellent customer service, delivered with intelligence, passion and integrity.
A strong understanding of the UK spirits and cocktail sector with a particular focus on cognac.
A deep understanding of the sommelier and luxury environment to implement higher qualities.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
Fluent in English
Experience working in HORECA outlet or as Brand Ambassador in a spirit category would be a plus
High level of verbal / writing / communication skills with presentation experience
Strong organisational and time management skills
Good IT / PC skills and Microsoft Office operational
Strong knowledge of spirit sector, specific cognac knowledge would be beneficial