The scope of responsibility covers all channels promoting Societe Generale's image and partnerships in Asia Pacific, in coordination with the respective contact(s) of the regional communication team and liaising on a constant basis with Paris headquarter teams on the respective scope of activities.
Branding & signage
· Custodian of brand and visual identity guidelines, including brand equity & brand story;
· Ensure consistent use of brand across communication & marketing mix (creatives, merchandising products, editorial, collaterals…) by providing framework, positioning and messages, guidelines, and creative delivery;
· Advise on signage design and implementation.
Creation & media-buy
· Contribute to any creative, with support of agency if relevant, promoting corporate or business messages;
· Orchestrate paid media campaigns;
· Contact of SG's creative and media buy agencies and vendors, as appropriate.
Partnerships: Sponsorship & philanthropy strategies
· Facilitate the activation of Group sponsorship and philanthropy strategies and initiatives in the region: support regional teams in identification and management of their partnerships;
· Identify and manage local (Hong Kong) partnerships in line with SG's image in Asia Pacific;
· Create adhesion and engagement of all stakeholders with 360-activation plans where relevant.
· Management of brand surveys across Asia Pacific;
· Expert advisory support in quantitative or qualitative surveys outside of brand topics.
Budget and activity monitoring
· Manage and monitor communication budget for Brand, Paid advertising, and Partnership activities;
· Define KPI and metrics;
· Follow-up and regular reporting on activity and impact;
· Ensure coordination, implementation, and compliance with regulatory framework, including permanent supervision, risk control and audit.
The role implies also to assist the other Communication team members across Asia-Pacific as and when required.
· Master's degree in communication, Advertising, or Social sciences
· At least 5-year experience in running advertising campaigns, ideally related to sponsorship platforms
· Understanding of brand & visual identity management
· Understanding of advertising concepts and media-buy strategies
· Experience of media campaigns
· Creative mindset in an already established strategic framework
· Strong relationship and adaptation skills: a team player with ability to work with all levels of staff in all business/support functions
· Service-driven, dynamic and open-minded: a doer with ability to steer business/support functions towards a common goal
· Agile, curious and forward-thinking: ability to question and revisit any action;
· Trustworthy and transparent
Area / context
The Communication department of Societe Generale Asia-Pacific (APAC) is ensuring:
· The definition and implementation of the Communication strategy in the region (approx. 9,000 staff across 12 locations), in line with Societe Generale group communication and Asia-Pacific overall strategy and objectives;
· The promotion of Societe Generale's brand, culture, values, and business expertise to its internal and external stakeholders in the Asia-Pacific region across the different communication channels;
· The support for their communication purposes and issues of its corporate functions and business activities, principally in Financing & Advisory, Global Markets and Investor solutions, Asset Management, and Transaction Banking.
The Communication department consists of a team based in Hong Kong and dedicated teams in key regions: China, India, Japan, and Singapore for SE Asia. The department is structured around the following activities:
· Branding & advertising;
· Partnerships & citizenship;
· Media relations;
· Editorial & digital communication;
Based in Hong Kong, working under the supervision of the Head of Communication - Asia-Pacific, the Brand & partnerships Communication officer is responsible for:
· Ensuring the consistent use of brand and visual identity, defining key brand messages;
· Supporting the definition and implementation of advertising creation and media-buy campaigns;
· Supporting the definition, implementation and activation of sponsorship assets for Hong Kong, creating engagement of all stakeholders and orchestrating the 360-activation plans;
· Providing brand, advertising, and sponsorship/philanthropy expertise and support to all locations across the region.
Permanent position at Associate level.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000I2C
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: 10/09/2020
Date of publication: 11/08/2020