We are a Manchester based digital marketing agency specialising in SEO and Web Development. We work with a wide range of businesses from fashion to property.
What we’re looking for?
We are looking for a candidate that will be in charge of an editorial content who is a quick learner and wanting to develop their copywriting and SEO skills. We are looking to fill the position with a person who has fantastic written skills and the ability to write on a range of topics
What you’ll be doing:
- Article writing – including editorial posts and other content. Ideally 1-2 blog posts per week.
- Optimising written content for SEO
- You will research the topics we will give you and write around these topics,
- Work with our SEO team to write copy
What we are looking for in an intern?
- You are a hard worker and over achiever
- You are creative and able to develop interesting angles and stories with ease
- You are ambitious, proactive and are able to think outside the box
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working independently as this role requires you to work from home
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- You take great pride in what you deliver, and always strive to improve the last project you completed
- You have prior blogging experience, potentially already writing for or running your own blog
- You are proficient in using Wordpress
- Versatility (You will be expected to write on a range of topics)
. If this sounds like you then please send us your CV with a short cover letter. The successful applicant will be required to start immediately. References and recommendations available when required.
Please note that this is a unpaid internship and can also be done remotely!
Ideal candidate profile
A good work ethic is all you need