Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Multi-Channel Engagement Associate
- VIE Contract (W/M)
The VIE will report directly to the Head of Global MCE (Multi-Channel Engagement), Sanofi Genzyme and will support the Global Sanofi Genzyme MCE team.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Operational management, execution, and collaboration across cross-functional MCE projects (functions may include: MCE, digital, agencies, brand, market research, IT, analytics) ensuring MCE projects stay on track to meet goals
- Developing internal communication materials for Global MCE team including newsletters, emails, and presentations
- Demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of multi-channel and digital channels and platforms
- Developing integrated customer-centric promotional campaigns to meet brand objectives
- Serving as the primary MCE liaison for the internal review process involving regulatory, legal and compliance functions
- Synthesizing and analyzing marketing and sales channel data to develop insights and implications for brands
- Identifying, evaluating and anticipating risks, issues and threats to the execution of projects he/she is assigned
- Coordinating MCE stakeholder meetings such as Advisory Councils and Best Practice Sharing
- Coordinating MCE trainings and strategy workshops
- Master in Science or Business field
- M.B.A. preferred but not required
- 1+ years of related agency or client-side marketing, digital, multi-channel experience in healthcare (pharma, biotech, medical devices, consumer health), consumer products OR technology industries
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is NOT mandatory
- Full proficiency mandatory in English
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communication materials, preparation of presentations
- Experience developing and managing budgets and managing vendors adhering to scope
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to take ownership of projects
- Ability to build positive working relationships across functions and regions
- Hunger to take on the next challenge and excited to play a key role in building a new Multi-Channel function
- Ability to negotiate the timelines and costs for the execution of the project
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time with capacity to communicate project status at varying levels within the organization
- Passion to learn about Sanofi Genzyme therapies including Multiple Sclerosis, Immunology, Oncology and Rare Diseases from a patient centric perspective
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with additional software technologies such as Design (Ex: Adobe Illustrator, InDesign), CRM
- Customer Relationship Management (Ex: Veeva, Salesforce.com), Marketing Automation (Ex: Adobe Campaign Management, Marketo), Analytics (Ex: Google Analytics), Social Media (Ex: Hootsuite, Spredfast, Synthesio), SEO
- Search Engine Optimization (Ex: Brightedge), Analytic Tagging (Ex: Google Tag Manager, Tealium) are not required but are a plus
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »