Since the legend's reincarnation in 1994, A. Lange & Söhne has been one of the most respected and successful watch brands in the luxury sector. Our whole aim is to continue our tradition with new, outstanding products, very much in keeping with Lange's claim: State-of-the-art tradition. What we expect from our watches, we expect from us: Never stand still.
In this position, you will support the implementation of multiple digital distribution initiatives. Your key target will be to support the Business Transformation and Commercial functions, liaising between the Maison’s headquarters, regional teams and key stakeholders on Richemont side. This position is reporting to the Director Business Transformation.
· Organization, preparation and follow up of SteerCo meetings and decision memos, weekly meetings with our regional teams in the US, Europe, APAC and Japan.
· Support of the project management, i.e. preparing and monitoring timelines, budgets and ticket boards
· Identification of critical blocking points and follow-up on the timely achievement of project milestones
· You have successfully completed your undergraduate studies in management, economics or marketing
· First practical experiences, e. g. through internships or trainings would be desirable
· High affinity for digital ecosystems
· Excellent conceptual and project management skills
· Strong command of MS Office Suite, incl. TEAMS, MS Project etc.
· Fluency in English – advanced German would be an advantage
· You have the possibility to implement your own ideas into new projects and procedures: With your proactive mindset you contribute to shaping the future digital distribution of A. Lange & Söhne
· You will gain insights into different areas of our business and leading your own projects, preparing you for your professional career entry
· We have an open corporate culture with flat hierarchies in a dynamic environment within the luxury industry
· Flexible offer flexible working hours and remote working options
If this position is a challenge for you, click on "Apply now" and apply, stating the possible starting date and duration of the internship (at least 6 months).