Description de l'offre
Some of the best Scientists and Researchers develop our products for billions of consumers.
Do you want to be one of them?
P&G’s strong focus on innovation is reflected by a company portfolio of more than 41,000 active patents.
Baby, Feminine and Family Care is an exciting, fast growing and innovative category with fast-growing potential and currently developing the future product and technology platform.
We are looking for a Human Safety Steward to join the Procter & Gamble's Global Product Stewardship group at the Schwalbach Technical Center of P&G.
You will provide safety support for marketed products and upstream technologies and will ensure that these products and technologies are safe for use by consumers.
You will work within the Baby, Feminine and Family Care division of Procter and Gamble. This work will occur in a technically challenging and globally diverse business environment.
For some background information on our R&D function please explore the following pagehttps://www.pgcareers.com/career-areas
You will be responsible
- Providing technical guidance and risk assessment support to project teams for complex and innovative technologies through all stages of product development.
- Designing and interpreting in vitro, in vivo, in silico, and clinical data to ensure that marketed products are safe for consumers.
- Developing a collaborative working relationship with global safety experts, and with other functions within Procter & Gamble, which can include Regulatory affairs, Analytical Sciences, and External Relations.
- Develop understanding of regulatory toxicology and where appropriate, learn aspects of regulatory toxicology interact directly with and/or influence external regulatory and scientific authorities and with academicians related to product safety.
You are a talented and highly motivated graduate from University or Technical University.
You are passionate about technique and scientific and your discipline is one of the following:
- Toxicology or
- Pharmacology or
- other Life Science degrees
Ideally you have a PhD.A postdoctoral experience in the above is a strong plus.
You fit perfectly to us if you …
- can learn and apply contemporary risk assessment processes.
- can integrate data and approaches from relevant scientific disciplines critical to providing assurance of safety for consumer products.
- can demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills and work effectively in a global team environment.
- can operate independently, and be highly self-motivated.
- can excel in an environment with a rapid pace and constantly shifting priorities.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Significant and exciting work from the first day in truly international and multi-functional teams
- Training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of personal development opportunities and career perspectives
- Competitive salary and social benefits e.g. company pension plan, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, vacation and Christmas bonus, company shop, gym, etc.
Are you interested? Please do send us your online application.
Please share the below listed documents for being considered – no photo required. Feel free to specify your interests in your cover letter.
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role
- Copy of Bachelor/Master diploma/PhD and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
- Copy of visa/work permit (for non EU-citizens only)
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
You can explore our hiring process here: http://pgcareers.com/apply/our-hiring-process/
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in important work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate because of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.