P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Description of the role:
You will join P&G IT in the role of Application Development & Operations Engineer for Salesforce platform. In this role, you will be leading and supporting development of IT applications built on Salesforce platform and mobile applications coordinated with Salesforce backend.
You will be part of entire software development life cycle including design, development, deployment along with operations for your application to meet business, user, and solution requirements. You will make decisions on development strategy and approach, manage solution releases and deliver IT applications that meet business requirements while being stable and bug-free.
You will support the Sales Teams in the field around the globe in achieving results. You will influence day to day operations of Salesforce based IT application as well as the strategy and long-term solution vision. You will also make sure that your applications are compatible with Salesforce Platform releases and consistently utilize new functionalities introduced into the Salesforce Platform
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
· 3-4 Years of Salesforce development experience across Lightning Web Components, Aura, Apex, Java Script, HTML, CSS and SQL is must
· Salesforce Platform Developer 1 and Salesforce Administrator certification is must
· Experience with Salesforce Reports and Dashboard
· Experience with Agile methodology
· Ability to effectively communicate with all internal and external stakeholders
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
· Strong passion for technology and ability to demonstrate technology to add business value
· Understanding of Salesforce deployment process with toolchain like ANT, Jenkin or Copado is an added advantage
· Understanding of any cloud Platform like Azure/AWS is an added advantage
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager dynamic and supportive work environment– employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of diversity and inclusion is: “everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Information Technology Req No: IT 00002860