Sales - 2019 Business Development Graduate Roles - Australia
Our 2019 Graduate roles are open for applications from Mon 30 July until 11:59pm Sun 26 August 2018.
At P&G we want you to get your career off to a fast start. That's why we don't have a traditional Graduate program with rotations or gradual ramp-up periods. We hand you real responsibility from the moment you walk through the door. We believe it’s the best way to learn.
From day one, you'll help develop or support household name brands you know & trust while working in roles that have a direct impact on our global, US$65 billion-dollar business. You could be overseeing a brand with multimillion dollar sales, supporting the launch of a new product in to the market or work on strategic business priorities to enable us to WIN. There’s no limit to what you can achieve here.
Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. You’ll work in a diverse, fast-paced environment, getting significant business responsibility from day one – leading in-market strategies across multiple product lines while developing deep expertise in P&G brands and categories. Where do you start? In one of the world’s best sales training programs. From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to build our brands and categories.
Sales Graduates start as a Business Development Manager, in your first assignment you’re responsible for a territory of customer accounts. You'll spend a lot of time out on the road, partnering with our customers to understand their needs. Importantly, you'll sell, implement, and evaluate joint business plans with the customer to deliver sales and shipment. You'll also sell new initiatives, developing and rolling out creative merchandising plans.
We have Sales roles available in Sydney and Melbourne starting in Feb 2019. Successful applicants MUST be willing to start in either city for your first assignment (approx. 12 months) with your long-term career based out of Sydney.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Could you one of P&G’s next leaders? You just might be, if you:
• Currently completing final year of a University degree or a recent graduate (within the past 2 years)
• Have a minimum credit average across your University results
• Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
• Hold a valid Driver' Licence or will have by the time you start at P&G (required only for Sales roles)
• Gained strong experience leading others at work, in sporting teams, student societies or clubs etc.
• Are a passionate about the world around you and contributing to your community
• Possess an analytical mind, can think strategically and foster innovation in all you do
• Are a collaborative team player with a passion for winning!
To be considered for our Graduate roles please submit your application with the following:
- Current Resume including work experience, education details and extra-curricular activities
- A Cover Letter outlining what you can offer & why you feel you would be a good fit for a role with P&G
- University Transcript (including all subjects completed up-to-date)
Applications are open from Mon 5 March until 11:59pm (AEST) on Sunday 26th August 2018.
About Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble est la première société mondiale de produits de grande consommation. P&G a pour vocation de mettre à la disposition des consommateurs des produits sûrs, de haute qualité au juste prix, qui répondent à leurs besoins et respectent l'environnement. P&G est aujourd'hui implanté dans 80 pays et vend ses quelques 300 marques comme Ariel, Mr Propre, Tampax, Always, Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders… à 5 milliards de consommateurs dans plus de 160 pays à travers le monde. Rejoindre Procter & Gamble sur Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pgcareers?ref=ts En savoir plus sur le recrutement P&G : http://we.experiencepg.com