How would you like to use your engineering academic background and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is perfect for you.
You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
As a Product Supply Manager :
· You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
· You'll be recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
· Your will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
· You'll receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
· You'll live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
· You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
· You can choose flexible work arrangements.
· We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation and benefits package.
· We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
· You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Who are we looking for:
Your are a top talent, recent grad from university.
Your are an excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
Your display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
Your are English proficient (written and spoken).
You have ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
You take initiative and show flexibility
Legally eligible to work in Argentina
Capital Federal, Capital Federal, Argentina Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Logistics/Supply Network Operations Req No: SNO00003718