Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a careerthat will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership andcreative abilities? Then a role in P&G's Manufacturing company in Ibadanplant could be for you.
We make Ariel which is a P&G brands that touch people’s lives globally. P&G is one ofthe world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries. Our manufacturingteams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing and arerecognized as an industry leader for developing innovative production systemsand technologies. Some of our other brands are Fairy®, Gillette®, Head &Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers®
At P&G Ibadan Plant, we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-relatedchallenges and help keep our operation running smoothly. You will join theAriel Manufacturing Team as an intern (IT student). You will have theopportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturingstandards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&Gby demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offerindustry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you excel inyour career and tackle new challenges daily– expanding your knowledge and expertiseacross a range of different areas.
We offer you:
· The P&G plant technician internship program provides student with training and valuable work experience
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1.
· Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others employees
· We Invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
· You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
· You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
· We will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
What we are looking for?
· Top Talent : Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Electrical/Electronic engineering, Mechanical engineering and Science Lab. Technology ONLY
· An OND graduate that has a recent (2019-2020) OND result and approved IT letter from school authority.
· Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
· Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and reciprocal skills
· Technical mastery – an ability to master the principles of the electrical/Mechanical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of process/systems control, programming and automation.
· Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment It May Interest You To Know, #weseeequal
· We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
· Our people are all equally gifted in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Manufacturing Req No: IME00000723