During an internship of at least six months in our “Global Medical Center of Excellence” we offer you the possibility to get to know the daily work in the department of medical science.
In a dedicated team of pharmacists, nutritionist and scientists, you will work on diverse tasks concerning Rx and OTC medicinal products and food supplements.
You will work in an international environment together with other departments like Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, etc. on product ideas, product offers, evaluation of marketing concept and new product developments. Furthermore, you will get to know the handling of scientific literature form different databases and you will prepare scientific analysis and presentations.
· Student of pharmacy at end of fourth year of university or student of a scientific or medical subject e.g. nutritional science, food chemistry, molecular medicine, human biology etc.
· Reliable and accurate handling of scientific requirements
· Independent and responsible way of working
· Excellent communication skills and teamwork ability
· Excellent English skills
· Good knowledge of MS Office
WHAT WE OFFER
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
· Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
· CV as a separate document
· Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
· Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
· Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
· Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1 MB
· You may upload up to 10 attachments
· Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany Job Type: Full-time Req No: RND00004154