March 17th, Athens - Greece
P&G is looking for Students or recent Graduates from Engineering or Science Schools who seek to experience a multinational company environment, working on projects that touch and improve consumer lives every day!
We invite you to participate in our P&G Technical Career Challenge, taking place in Athens on April 28th . You will have a great chance to know more about the career paths we could offer you in Greece and abroad!
You will get to know what our people do in their roles, either in Engineering or Commercial functions and identify where you fit in the most!
You will understand P&G through our people, who really shape up Who We Are as a company!
During the event, people working in Greece or abroad, will answer all your questions and will share their experiences and perspective of how you could really Make a Difference from Day 1 with P&G.
In the second part of the event you will have the chance to impress us in our Interviewing process as we want to know more about you as well.
- Highly Motivated and Agile Individuals with Strong Academic Background
- 3rd - 5th year students of BSc, MSc or MBA or graduates (within 3 years from graduation) from Engineering or Science Schools.
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical thinking skills
Just so you know:
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Are you ready to know more about us and start a great career?
Apply here, take our online assessments and win your invitation to a full day dedicated to you.
We can only promise you a magnificent day and if you are successful, a rewarding career!
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Athens, Attica, Greece Job Type: Full-time Req No: EUR00001099