Description de l'offre
Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Brand Manager
The retail landscape is changing at a rapid pace. The boundaries between online and offline have never been more intertwined. The web now influences more than 80% of all retail sales yet just three years ago, this figure stood at just a fraction.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
P&G are looking for a self-motivated and results driven individual to help lead the Ecommerce business and online marketing for one of the top UK brands, reporting to the Northern Europe Brand Manager. This newly created role is an excellent opportunity to join Procter and Gamble leading Digital and Ecommerce team. The role offers the opportunity to evolve how P&G works, modelling a new set-up of winning in E-commerce and Digital brand plans in the UK. It is a unique role and opportunity to join P&G bringing in new ideas and fresh thinking.
A career in Brand Management at P&G involves combining world-class marketing mastery with business leadership to create and build brands that improve consumers' lives. Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently on the cutting-edge of marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started at P&G. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss.”
What P&G will offer you
· Entrepreneurial leadership of your business – You will be the expert on your business and as such you will innovate and execute in an entrepreneurial style, influencing how decisions are made locally and regionally.
· Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
· Continuous coaching and mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
· Dynamic, creative and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
· A competitive complete compensation package, including company contributed pension scheme, share plans and private medical insurance.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES BE ?
· Full ownership of your business: You will be fully in charge of the e-commerce and digital strategy-setting, will lead a multi-functional team of other P&G employees and external agencies to ensure seamless execution, in addition to managing the budget from day 1.
· Designing the ultimate digital media plan , Including the Search and Social strategy, and the owned media platforms.
· Responsibility of Data/Analytics of ecommerce activity .
· Evaluating and developing new eCommerce opportunities , with a wide platform for share and reapply with other european/ global markets.
· Maintain scorecards and consistent key performance indicators.
· Lead and deliver Ecommerce/Digital Innovation in an entrepreneurial fashion.
Key Skills/Experience Required –
· Courageous Leader with a willingness to learn . We are looking for a business-minded doer with knowledge of the e-Retail landscape who puts the consumer experience at the heart of activities and decisions.
· Innovative and entrepreneurial focus . Focused and decisive with the ability to take risks where needed. You should feel comfortable in making creative connections, experimenting continuously and pushing boundaries to drive change.
· Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills. The individual needs to have the ability to navigate a Matrix organisation, influence multiple stakeholders and build strong relationships internally/externally to drive action.
· Understanding of the digital landscape, media and e-commerce business . Preferable to have experience in digital and eCommerce [CPG or retail an advantage]. Specifically experienced in leading an overall strategy; ideally covering performance marketing, digital media and understanding of online retailers.
Good to know:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.