We are offering Marketing Technologist - Latin America Personal Healthrole with work from home flexibility due to current covid-19 situation.
Are you a technologically savvy entrepreneur with a deepunderstanding of digital marketing and eCommerce and the strategic approach toanalyze data to discover meaningful insights to plan, launch, and scale agrowing online business? Procter & Gamble is looking for people with robusttechnical and marketing skills and an entrepreneurial attitude that to lead ourdirect-to-consumer businesses and grow online sales.
Marketing Technologists at P&G are part strategist, partcreative director, part technology leader, and part teacher. As aDirect-to-Consumer Marketing Technologist, you will be responsible for thetechnology, marketing, analytics, operations, and business model thoughtleadership for a growing online business. You will be the change agent workingwithin marketing, IT, and across the company to create an advantage for youronline businesses. On a day-to-day basis you can expect to:
· Develop and implement your digital media strategy to acquire customers for your growing business.
· Deploy a direct marketing campaign across Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Snapchat, and more.
· Handle the budget, promotional plan, product assortment, and pricing strategy to build a profitable business.
· Identify emerging platforms for digital investment.
· Collaborate with in-house and external designers to develop ads and web pages for your products.
· Deliver real time insights and business transformation opportunities based on data and analytics.
· Lead and communicate effectively.
· Build a single unifying view that enables us to put end-consumers at the center of our programs and engage them seamlessly across all touch points.
· Set a technology vision for marketing in a digital world. Champion greater experimentation and more-agile management of new capabilities by being externally in touch with industry trends.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the bestbusiness leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverseas ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vastarray of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the worldwith one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands,including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®,Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includesoperations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities inemployment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race,color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genderidentity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteranstatus, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities areprovided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application orinterview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive otherbenefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to requestaccommodation.
· A relevant degree for the position such as : A BS or MS/MBA in Business/Management Information Systems, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research or Statistics, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, STEM Path to MBA, Marketing (with Strong Record or Coursework in Analytics and Digital Systems) OMCA certification is preferred
· +2-3 years of relevant marketing and technology experience
· Proven experience in Digital; eCommerce Domain Knowledge Digital; eCommerce Platform Expertise (Internal, External, or Innovation) Analytics Tools Data Training on Key Roles (Data Science, Data Steward) Cyber-Security, iRisk, Governance Hands on Keyboard (e.g. search, programming, etc) – practitioners of technology vs. managers of technology
· Experience working on a Direct to Consumer or eCommerce business. This includes understanding how to acquire consumers, predict the Lifetime Value (LTV) of a consumer, make marketing choices, and handle a business end-to-end. Experience running a Big-Commerce or Shopify store is a plus.
· Previous experience in leading a budget to grow a business. Shown sense of accountability and ownership over business results.
· Experience with using data to realize value for a business and gather insights about your consumers.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to use storytelling to influence decisions.
· Strong collaborator and leader with vision.
San José, San José, Costa Rica Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Information Technology Req No: IT 00002874