Are you a leader with an interest inbuilding brands recognized by consumers around the world? Are you passionateabout exploring market insights to guide strategy? Do you want to be developedby top-calibre brand builders and unleash your brand management potential? Ifso, joining P&G's world class brand management & marketing team is foryou!
At P&G, Brand Management atP&G involves combining world-class marketing mastery with businessleadership to create and build brands that improve consumers' lives. Did youknow P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over theyears, we have consistently remained on the cutting-edge of marketing, alwaysfinding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to themost sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s bestmarketing pros and business leaders started at P&G.
We are currently looking forSummer Interns to join our Brand Management team in Toronto, from May toSeptember 2021. Ideal candidates have a strong track record of leadership andanalytical skills through academic, extracurricular, or volunteer activities,and will graduate from a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in Spring/Fall 2022.
From Day 1 as a Marketing Intern, youwill join a robust training program designed to help you develop the leadershipand analytical skills needed to become a future Marketing leader. You will:
·Be responsible for developing marketing plans that willhelp grow the business;
·Lead special assignments that will provide solutions foryour brand;
·Analyze and form creative connections between varied datasources to identify trends in your Brand, and present recommendations based onyour learnings;
·Own multiple projects critical to the success of yourBrand team;
·Learn from talented leaders from both Brand Management andother functions to develop skills to become a future business leader.
·Gain an understanding and be a part of P&G’s engagedand diverse culture.
GrowYour Career and Develop as a Leader at P&G
Duringyour internship, P&G focuses on learning more about you, and evaluates ifyou are the right fit for a full-time position. You will have a mid-term andend-of-term evaluation, which are structured to help you assess your strengthsas well as areas for development. Similarly, this is also an opportunity foryou to learn more about P&G and understand the wide range of opportunitiesthat we can provide.
Whatwe offer you:
· Ownership,responsibility, and development from Day 1 -We are committed to offering you responsibilities and projects designed tobuild mastery and leadership for your future career in Marketing.
· World-classlearning and leadership development -You will receive continuous training and development, and be surrounded byleaders who will mentor, challenge, and coach you into a leader of today and tomorrow.
· Dynamic and respectful work environment -Working alongsidesome of the brightest minds, you will collaborate on impactful work within asupportive environment – one where company values are always embraced andexpressed, and diversity is a business imperative.
P&G serves nearly five billionpeople around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality,leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and OldSpice®.Join us to grow your skills as a world-class leader. Seewhat P&G can do for you!
P&G Canada has been named one ofCanada’s Top 100 Employers (2020), Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2020),Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2020), and Canada’s Best DiversityEmployers (2020).
What would make you a great fit?
· You are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, with an anticipated graduation date between Jan 2022-Sep 2022.
· You are available for a 4-month internship beginning May 3 rd , 2021.
· You possess natural leadership and business skills, demonstrated in academic and/or extracurricular activities.
· You have tenacity and an entrepreneurial spirit, and are passionate about seeking out solutions to win
· You have strong communication skills that will enable you to thrive in a challenging and exciting work environment.
· You enjoy analyzing data and thinking critically to uncover insights that will help influence business decisions.
· You have a demonstrated track record of initiative, innovation, and creativity
How to Apply:
Please apply on P&G Careers and complete both your applicationAND assessments by 11:59pm on October 18 th , 2020. If you meet our internship criteria, you will be asked to complete two assessments. Prior to beginning your assessment, weencourage you to review the information here for details on what to expect. To beconsidered, your resume should be saved as a PDF document, and your full nameshould be included in the file name.
IMPORTANT: A strong resume will use the Context-Action-Results(CAR) format and highlight measurable results, in the areas of leadership anddata analysis, achieved in your previous roles and experiences.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for thisrole. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized towork in the location to which they apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ourcompany.
If you require a disability related accommodationin order to participate in the recruitment process, please click here to submit your request.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Brand: Brand Management / Marketing Req No: NA 00000871