ABOUT THIS POSITION
Do you want to be challenged since your Day 1?
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Our marketing and brand management teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. Together, we’ll continue to build the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
As a Global Product Stewardship intern, you will be responsible for diverse activities within regulatory function in Brazil such as:
Responsibility for the compliance of P&G products with current regulations in Brazil (ANVISA, INMETRO).
Close connection and communication with the different functions in P&G such as R&D, Marketing, Product Supply, Legal, Government Relations, Quality Assurance to ensure product compliance and delivery for current business and new products.
Deliver all regulatory milestones in accordance to the planned timings with the multifunctional team for the product launch in Brazil.
You will also be responsible to look for simplification and productivity ideas within a specific P&G category.
- Have a meaningful work, with real and important challenges since the beginning of your career;
- Work with leading Brands that are present in the homes of 95% of Brazilians;
- Have development opportunities with structured programs and day to day mentorship and coaching to become one of our next leaders;
- Be part of a company with strong principles and values, that encourage employees to have an innovation mindset.
What we are looking for:
High performance students, with a minimum of 18 and a maximum of 24 months from graduation, with excellent English skills (fluent or native).
Why work at P&G?
The development of our talents is a priority - we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that differentiates us. For this, we offer meaningful responsibilities from day one, with effective and constant training. Thus, we demonstrate the strengths of our employees and develop them to become great leaders, reaching the highest levels of management. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate, exceeding the expectations of our 5 billion consumers. Therefore, working at this company is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives around the world, every single day.
- Grant compatible with the market;
- Meal voucher;
- Life insurance;
- P&G store with products with discounts;
- Transportation benefit: parking lot, shuttle or transportation voucher;
- Health insurance;
- Dental plan;
- Flexible working time;
- Physical activity benefit (GymPass);
- Benefit of medicines and reimbursement of vaccines;
- Activities of our wellness program
- Main Courses: Chemistry, Pharmacy and Chemistry Engineer
- Graduation Date: Dec/19 to Jul/20;
- English skills: Fluent or advanced (mandatory);
- Availability to work 30h per week;
- We are looking for someone that currently lives in the city of the internship or ought to have mobility to this city (we don't offer housing allowance)
- This position can be filled with people with disabilities.