Do you want to combineyour studies with work experience in a dynamic IT organization? Are you willingto step into the shoes of an IT manager and help bring groundbreaking,technology-based capabilities to life? Would you like to join a team of womenand men IT professionals who use both IT and business skills every single day?We'll be thrilled to meet you!
The IT solutions webuild help move millions of trucks efficiently, enable high quality videocollaboration, crunch data to deliver business insights, allow our automatedmanufacturing plants to run robustly, aid in design of new products andthousands of store shelves, provide immersive virtual reality experiences forproduct and store testing, help our sales force run their work in the fieldwith mobile solutions, support millions of payments and reports, manageconsumer communication in the Web, ensure cybersecurity and more.
IT Managerial Development Program (6-12 months,part-time/full-time)
Location: Budapest Csomor Plant
The Program puts youin an entry-level position dedicated to bringing new talent to Procter& Gamble and our main goal is to offer full-time managerial position to oursuccessful participants.
Based on your profile,preferences, fit and current team openings we will be present you with an offerfor one of the available types of roles, with managerial, technical oranalytical focus:
• Application Engineer -you understand "how things tick", establish the right design and youoversee needed engineering changes. You act as a problem resolution contactpoint for IT operations teams.
• Application Manager -you make sure all the work related to the application moves forward successfullyin a structured manner and you find new ways to do it better. You lead solutiondevelopment, quality assurance, and release management.
• IT OperationsManager - you enable the business by keeping complex systems runningworld-class. You lead operations end-to-end, ensuring overall quality ofservice, controls, and financial targets.
• Project Manager -you communicate and cooperate with all involved parties and are accountable forend-to-end success of the project by integrating the technical, business, andcommercial work.
• Service Delivery Manager -you deliver service to delight users while delivering financial and operationalgoals. You lead process simplification, compliance work, issue resolution, andmanage changes.
• Business InsightsAnalyst / Data Scientist - investigates business problems and helps answerhard questions. Identifies and compiles data sources, uses advanced analyticsto provide business insights, to help the company grow and achieve its goals.
•P&G-sizedprojects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
•Work in internationalteams with global or regional responsibilities.
•Friendly andsupportive atmosphere at work
•Mentoring programs,trainings and relevant certifications.
•Full flexibility indefining work schedule (3-5 days a week) depending on individual case
•Vibrant Livingprograms (e.g. massage, in-office fitness center)
• Opportunity toparticipate in P&G voluntary charity programs
• Attractive startingsalary and benefits program
We are looking for:
• 3rd, 4th, 5th yearstudents with maximum 12 months following graduation - with a real passion forbusiness and technology
•Strong leadership,innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
•Strong analyticalskills (specific technical / IT mastery preferred).
Who we are:
P&G was foundedover 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are theworld’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands thatmake life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned threecenturies thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship!The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us growinto a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is openand transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
We value diversity,and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationalorigin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, ordisability status.
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Information Technology Req No: IT 00002714