Do you have a deep understanding of how to develop people and lead organization change to improve business results? Do you have a passion to drive growth with our business leaders? Are you ready to build employee engagement so that they can bring their best every single day? Then this opportunity is for you!
This role reports to a P&G Human Resource SeniorManager, and will work with passionate and dynamic team in Sydney office.
What success Looks Like
· You will deliver high performance strategies that drive growth through partnering with our Business Units and business leaders to ensure our work adds value for P&G, our shareholders and our employees!
· You will develop the team’s strategic people plans in line with the business strategy and work alongside business unit leadership team to ensure the long-term people needs of the business are identified and appropriate solutions developed.
The Human Resources Associate Manager is responsible for:
· Working with business leaders to create business strategies, deploy them to the organisation, and create the environment and systems needed to support their delivery.
· Drive positive change with a growth mindset and manages transformation as part of creating a culture needed to deliver our business strategies and ultimately competitive advantage.
· Supports, develops, enables, and empowers people in P&G to create the environment for productivity and satisfaction.
· Manage key transformational HR projects and partner with key stakeholders on a range of HR matters including employee engagement, performance management, talent development, high performance, and leadership development.
· 1 – 4years proven experience in providing end to end HR Generalist or Business Partner role; experience in FMCG is advantageous.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree qualification
· Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency (including New Zealand Citizens)
· Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
· Has the ability to flex between strategic and operational activities
· Highly organized, with a growth mindset focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
· Experience in use of strong analytical capacity to uncover insights and bring great solutions to the organisation
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.