Are you a student looking for a meaningful internship? Comeand live a P&G experience!
GOOD TO KNOW :
- 93,5% of our interns arerecommending P&G for internships (survey Happy Trainees 2017)
- P&G hasone of the most advanced IT organization in the world !
What we will offer you?
You will be embedded in the France & Benelux (FBNL) Master Data Team inParis.
You will leverage your strong IT and analytical skills and your businessunderstanding to manage and improve the performance of our master dataprocesses/systems to make sure this becomes a competitive advantage withP&G customers.
This role in between IT, Supply Chain and the business,offers ample opportunities to contribute to the business in a very visible way!
- Identifying optimization area in P&G local master dataprocesses and implement them across FBNL
- Lead the data quality program actionplan, which seeks at enabling scalable processes/ systems/ reporting acrossEurope to reach: 96% accuracy, 90% on time and 100% completeness. You will alsobe in charge to implement an efficient reporting tool.
- Support the design andexecution of the e-content project locally by understanding the key request ofMaster Data from our customers and making them available in our PIM.
- Own thepreparation of PIM renewal for FBNL
- Build up deep knowledge of the masterdata process internally and externally with our customers. You will organizeand orchestrate the process for Master Data gathering from the various businessowners.
ARE YOU THE MASTER STUDENT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Fluent inFrench, English (dutch is a plus)
- Strong IT skills and analytical skills /Supply Chain skills as a plus
- Strong leadership and communication skills
-Able to operate within a business team, in touch with the business and dataowners - Strong sense of urgency
- Can work autonomously
JUST SO YOU KNOW: Ourinternships generally range from 3 to 6 months and you receive an internshipallowance+ 50% Navigo pass reimbursement. Apart from significant responsibilitiesfrom day 1, outstanding learning opportunities, and an inclusive andinternational working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibilitycrafted to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careerswhile meeting personal needs.
Internship available as of January 2021 for 6months
#WESEEEQUAL We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity atour company. Our people are all equally hardworking in unique ways: we comefrom diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we wantto include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your outstanding ideas?
Paris, Île-de-France Region, France Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Information Technology Req No: IT 00002870