Description de l'offre
Are you passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company and you want to initiate a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth? If yes, we invite you to register and join our team at our general office in Mexico City.
We are looking for students that leads and make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, with excellent communications skills, who set priorities, make dedications, working effectively with diverse groups of people and demonstrates creativity, innovation and initiative capacity.
Meaningful work from Day One:
We offer an internship program where you will going to develop your abilities in Brand-Communications area, representing our brands to many outside partners such as legislators, regulators, journalists, beauty editors, advertising authorities, environmental scientists, consumer associations and non–government organizations.
You will participate in the construction, care and protection of the reputation of P&G brands by building a variety of strong and trustworthy relationships, being in contact with social media networks and multiple environments.
What we offer:
· Training and constant development with possibilities of a Full Time job after graduation.
· Meaningful projects with an impact on the business.
· Multifunctional and teamwork environment with a high level of interaction with managers.
· Competitive scholarship and benefits package.
· Flextime to work
· Continuous mentorship – you'll work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
· Inclusive and respectful work environment
Just so you know:
We aspire to build a better world for all of us – inside and outside of the Company– a world free from gender bias and a world with equal representation and an equal voice for men and women. We are doing this through our brands, with our corporate voice, and with our people inside and outside of our Company. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our people are all equally talented in unusual ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
· Mexican citizenship, currently living in Mexico City
· Active student of any major.
· Graduation date from may 2019 onwards.
· Initiative and leadership.
· Capacity for teamwork.
· Creative and innovative skills.
· Real passion for developing new solutions.
· Good communication skills and team work;
· Strong English verbal and writing skills are needed.