Are you passionate about making sure every detail has been met? Do you love crafting business strategies?
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to engage and grow in your profession across growing categories. At this job, you will help deliver our brands advance to the market and will support procedures to ensure the compliance of all product and retail packages.
As part of the global product stewardship team supporting the local and regional business units, you will provide regulatory and technical relations leadership to enable the launch of multiple innovation programs across Thailand/Myanmar/Laos working closely with regional regulations, including the R&D and commercial team.
What success looks like
Your success would be based on operational and project work you're doing, which would be reviewed quarterly. Your manager would provide full-support through continuous mentoring and coaching.
· Lead regulatory strategy for the launch of new projects in Thailand/Myanmar/Laos.
· Demonstrate strong initiative to drive regulatory compliance works, meeting the business need in a timely manner.
· Lead regulatory compliance assessment of formulation, label, and packaging in collaboration with regional regulatory managers and product supply function.
· Develop and execute regulatory strategies to deliver winning initiatives.
· Proactively identifying and resolving opportunities/issues that could affect the regulatory compliance of our products.
· Collaborate with multi-functional teams to resolve technical challenges or issues raised by external
· Build technical expertise in regulatory affairs across different categories of products.
· Operationalize regulatory compliance work to enable improved efficiency and effectiveness.
· Support influencing/Shaping a positive external regulatory environment
· Master's or Bachelor’s degree in the relevant science discipline – Pharmacy, Cosmetics Science, Life sciences, etc. Familiarity with the market regulations or have a few years of regulatory work experience is a plus.
· Must have proven success of strong leadership from school or work experience. You should have strong analytical and thinking skills.
· Curious individuals who can make complex decisions using all the available data but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
· Proficient in English and Thai language
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Research & Development Req No: RND00004858