Associate Researcher in Material, Processes and Delivery (MPD) for Personal Health Care (m/f)
Materials, Process & Delivery (MPD) is a functional discipline within Research & Development. In this role you will be the single point of contact (SPOC) from MPD for process & packaging for EMEA Contract Manufacturing sites. Providing technical support to existing P&G products as well as changes/new launches and handling product transfer between sites.
As a manufacturing process & packaging SPOC, you will develop an in-depth understanding of R&D data systems for managing Contract Manufacturer products. For example, ‘ENOVIA’ for Technical Standards, ‘SMART’ for safety clearance of Raw Materials and ‘Trackwise’ for Change Control to ensure changes are logged in and approved accordingly. You will develop a deep knowledge on the raw materials and processes involved in Personal Health Care products made at Contract Manufacturers across multiple forms (e.g.: liquids, powders, tablets, capsules, lozenges) and the various packaging materials and pack processes. As part of this role, you will receive training on, and acquire working knowledge of the regulatory requirements that our products need to meet.
· Designing and maintaining Product and Packaging Specifications for Contract Manufacturers in ENOVIA. For example, you will understand and create hierarchy of specifications, lead approval flows and understand and apply different requirements / managing standards for different types of Contractors.
· Raising internal P&G Change Controls to reflect proposed materials and manufacturing process changes at Contract Manufacturing sites, following appropriate review and work flow with business, QA and MPD where required
· Raising RM SMART for Product Safety and Regulatory clearances, as needed
· Frequent communication with Technical points of contact at Contract Manufacturing sites may be required to gather supporting documentation and understand scope of individual projects (i.e. you will gather data to support specification changes; raw material supply qualifications)
· Ensuring compliance with all relevant standards, e.g. Good Manufacturing Practice
· Designing and executing experimental studies at Lab / Pilot scale (as required) to develop or modify products to meet differing consumer and regulatory & safety needs
· Ensuring critical product design features such as release and stability limits, process validation reports etc. are accurately incorporated into product registrations.
· Travel to Contract Manufacturing sites across EMEA might be required.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Technical curiosity and adaptability
· Collaboration skills, working across multiple functions and geographies
· Aptitude with data systems such as Excel, Trackwise and ENOVIA
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have full ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
· Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training, will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
· Benefits – You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits including pension & share schemes.
GOOD TO KNOW:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
About Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble est la première société mondiale de produits de grande consommation. P&G a pour vocation de mettre à la disposition des consommateurs des produits sûrs, de haute qualité au juste prix, qui répondent à leurs besoins et respectent l'environnement. P&G est aujourd'hui implanté dans 80 pays et vend ses quelques 300 marques comme Ariel, Mr Propre, Tampax, Always, Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders… à 5 milliards de consommateurs dans plus de 160 pays à travers le monde. Rejoindre Procter & Gamble sur Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pgcareers?ref=ts En savoir plus sur le recrutement P&G : http://we.experiencepg.com