Overview of the job
In this role, you will develop expertise in packaging and delivery systems and how they impact consumer’s usage experience.
Your key mission is to identify the right packaging solution for new Home Care products and lead the effort of putting it in production for market launch.
Are you game enough to take on this exciting role? If yes, read on!
Located at the P&G Singapore Innovation Center, you will be part of the Home Care Packaging Development organization. You will have the opportunity work in multi-functional teams and engage with both internal and external partners.
How success looks like
Over time, you will be a Home Care category packaging expert. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall R&D packaging qualification of the new Home Care products. You will work closely with the Global Product Design and the regional commercial teams to design, qualify and execute a pipeline of regional packaging initiatives.
· Lead innovation program for Membrane packaging platform
· Design and delivery of packaging innovation for Air Care Membrane products with focus on irresistible consumer experience and maximize product benefits
· Collaborate with multi-functional team, C&D partners and packaging suppliers to define and deliver packaging innovation pipeline
· Build technical foundations to enable future innovations and sustainable solutions
· Masters degree in Science, Engineering or related fields
· Strong ownership & self-leadership skills to understand the business objective, local context and business landscape to deliver the required outcomes
· Effective oral and written communication skills is a must
· Able to work independently, prioritize and perform in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent problem-solving skills and uses data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.